Highly Sophisticated Tracking
Aeris Is a highly sophisticated tracking device used to monitor the location and environmental conditions of mobile assets (globally.) The Aeris device is unique in two ways.
- It’s hardened to withstand harsh conditions when other devices fail.
- It monitors environmental conditions such as shock, vibration, humidity and temperature.
What could you learn about your supply chain if you had an analytical tool that could help you “see” the status of location and environmental variables during the movement and storage of expensive and sensitive products?
Track and Trace
- Less manpower spent on recovering equipment
- Search, filter and group equipment
- Edit unit data, including schedules
- Site alarms, e.g., if the last unit has left a site
- Add unit notes and add image to equipment in the system
Higher Utilization Rate
- Higher utilization rate on equipment through awareness of location and status of usage
- Lock unit to specific geographical location (geo fence)
- Filter and group equipment for overview
- Full history of all equipment flows
- Full communication log on all levels
- API for integration to other systems
- Export to Excel
- Heat map
- Utilization mode