Take Control of the Packaging Specification Process
Take control of the packaging-specification management and approval tasks by eliminating manual and redundant processes by implementing USPEC. USPEC™ is a cloud-based web application that enables world-class collection and approval processing of the broad array of packaging information that is important to today’s highly functional manufacturers. By offering directed flows of activities, manufacturers can quickly illustrate their packaging information expectations to their affiliate suppliers. Through efficient data management and clean user interfaces, suppliers are able to quickly produce packaging data submissions that have higher levels of content and value.
Universal Supplier Packaging Entry Centre
The application is turnkey and able to be made available to both internal stakeholders and suppliers within your network seamlessly. USPEC completely manages the workflow process from the creation of a new program, to approved packaging plans. Spend less time managing the process and determining status, and more time on optimization. A complete history of the packaging plan creation process along with approved plans live online and are always available for access.
USPEC allows for collaboration and approval at a variety of stakeholder levels simultaneously. Allows for packaging specifications to be sent out for bid effectively once all parties have approved the design/prototypes.
- System-generated Work Queues
- Approval Status Tracking
- Highly Integrated Copy/Paste Functionality
- Online Access to Standards and Guidelines
- Repository of Customer-facing Packaging Data Forms
- Automated Receipt and Form Approval Routing
- Clean and Consistent Form Status Functionality
- Query Tools to Enable Cross Corporation Benchmarking
- Reporting Tools to Enable Plant/Program Grouping
- Multiple Approval Paths Capabilities
- Part Data Integration with ERP Systems
- Revision Controls and Management
- End-User Form Customization
- Rules-Based Functioning (Example: Prohibiting Overweight Proposals)